Sunday, February 5, 2012

How do you spell DICTIONARY?? I dont know how, so i cant look it up.?

No you spelled it all wrong lemme teach you:



dichonurryHow do you spell DICTIONARY?? I dont know how, so i cant look it up.?
You have spell check how retarded do you have to be to ask that in the words of carlos mencia DEE DEE DEE!!! the correct spelling is dictionary.
DICTIONARY



you were correctHow do you spell DICTIONARY?? I dont know how, so i cant look it up.?
dictionary... you spelled it right
Ooh my Wide Awake Bully! My mother used to tell me to "look it up" all the time and I grew to hate her for it. I will never make that same mistake!!How do you spell DICTIONARY?? I dont know how, so i cant look it up.?
Dickshawnairey.....
Encyclopedia
maybe check a thesaurus for a similar word like "word finder" and it will tell u the correct spelling. dang. what a predicament to be in!
Dicshunerry.
Agree



SC
the advanture
dick-shin-ery
dicshunarry.
I use L E T T E R S, is there another way to spell?
Hold the wand firm, now swish and flick, and say Dictio.
what?it's as easy as 1 2 3,i think u should know now.all right?
try using spell check
I believe you spelled it right dear..
You Got It Right....!!
You spelled it right.
you spelled it right.
me know not no how to spel much
Oh! It's on the front of the book!!!
I checked it and it is correct.
For just one second I thought you might be serious... but than I realized this is P%26amp;S and you of all people were asking... so hahahahahahahahahahahaha... let me catch myself... hahahahaha !!!! :) Bravo... good one !!!
Don't worry, yahoo has a search engine with an artificial intelligence if you get it more or less right it will correct and direct you to the appropriate link......Unfortunately I forgot Yahoo's url sorry. :(
Dilospwerrrrry.

No comments:

Post a Comment