Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do you think that Y!A should add "Metallica" to its spell check dictionary already?

It keeps on trying to correct me...Do you think that Y!A should add "Metallica" to its spell check dictionary already?
Yes they should. Yahoo answers sure doesn't recognize certain words that are used by lots of people. Metallica is an awesome band.



Yahoo also corrects me when I say Brak. They need to add Brak to the spell check dictionary.
ummm noDo you think that Y!A should add "Metallica" to its spell check dictionary already?
I'm still waiting for it to add Liopleurodon and antidisestablishmentarianism
No.

Cough sellouts cough.Do you think that Y!A should add "Metallica" to its spell check dictionary already?
Hell yes! Finally another person feels my pain. I use Metallica in just about every music answer. It needs to be in their dictionary
Yes.



Because Metallica is an amazing and timeless band. There is no other band that has as awesome guitar solos, so Y!A should honor that by adding it to their dictionary.
Yeah they should. I love the band Metallica. I love their song Enter Sandman. I sing it to my little brother at night... jk i don't sing but I play it off iTunes lol. But they seriously should.
Mm. No.
  • english to arabic
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment