Thursday, February 9, 2012

What's your favourite spelling of the name Ali/Aly/Allie?

My name's Alicia so the best spelling of my name is Ali. But the dictionary says it's a male Muslim name... (not being racist)

Does Aly look better? Or does Alli, Allie, Ally, Alie, or any other spelling you know?

Thanku.

XWhat's your favourite spelling of the name Ali/Aly/Allie?
That's not racist. Anyway, Ali is generally a masculine name, pronounced AH-lee. With a long AH sound. My preferred A spellings are Ally and Allie. Ally is my favourite. I do prefer the spelling Ellie, but that wouldn't make sense with your name! So anyway, I like Ally. Hope that helps!



:)



Please answer my 2-part question about how you imagine people with certain names?

1. http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…

2. http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
I have a friend called Alyssa, and her nickname is Aly (pronounced "Allie"). But since yours is Alicia and starts with "Ali-", I think Allie would be the best fit. :)



Ali wouldn't be a good spelling because the actual Muslim name is pronounced AH-lee.



So I'd say Allie. :)What's your favourite spelling of the name Ali/Aly/Allie?
I like Aly but how about Ahlyy?



Also I see your username is a part of a mother monster song :)
Use your own spelling, Ali is beautiful :) Or if has to be one of the others, then i would say use Ally :)What's your favourite spelling of the name Ali/Aly/Allie?
Aly.
Alli
Alli :)
Allie
Allie!
Allie is special.
My name is Allie, but I prefer Ally better.
my name is spelled Allie.. I like it this way :)
  • kauffman tire
  • miata
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment