Sunday, February 12, 2012

Accidentally added a misspelled word to Microsoft dictionary on Word and PowerPoint. How can I remove it?

I'm doing a project on the Constitution, so I've had to type "Constitution" a million times and I kept misspelling it as I was typing since I type so fast (I'd miss a T or an an I or something), so I decided to set the AutoCorrect option to automatically fix it to the right word regardless of how I spelled it so I wouldn't have to keep going back and fixing it.



But, I spelled it "Constiution" and as I went to click AutoCorrect, I accidentally hit "Add to Dictionary". So now it says it's spelled right when it's not.



Is there anyway to REMOVE the misspelled word from the dictionary?? Or do I have to always keep going back and checking to make sure it's right from now on?



I can't find the dictionary anywhere to try and remove it... Help!Accidentally added a misspelled word to Microsoft dictionary on Word and PowerPoint. How can I remove it?
Tools %26gt; Options %26gt; Spelling and Grammar Tab %26gt;Click on Dictionaries in the middle of the page %26gt; Edit %26gt; Make your changes by changing,deleting or adding words %26gt; Save file. Close Tools box and recheck document.Accidentally added a misspelled word to Microsoft dictionary on Word and PowerPoint. How can I remove it?
On the Tools menu, click AutoCorrect Options.

In the list under the Replace box, click the entry you want to remove.

Click Delete.

No comments:

Post a Comment