Wednesday, February 15, 2012

In my Spanish dictionary why is the "煤" in some of the words spelled with an "煤铆"?

"P煤lpito" (Spanish for pulpit) in my Berlitz Spanish Concise Dictionary is spelled "P煤铆lpito." Why?In my Spanish dictionary why is the "煤" in some of the words spelled with an "煤铆"?
It's either a typo or you're seeing things.In my Spanish dictionary why is the "煤" in some of the words spelled with an "煤铆"?
what?? there's are no spanish words with two tildes (麓) Are you sure that's the way is spelled in the dictionary? You should burn that dictionary.



The correct word is "p煤lpito". "p煤铆lpito" isn't a word. Any word that has "煤铆" is wrongIn my Spanish dictionary why is the "煤" in some of the words spelled with an "煤铆"?
Perhaps you read



P煤 ' lpito



where the little vertical line indicates the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment