Saturday, February 18, 2012

How could i improve my spelling? English of course!?

my native tongue is Hebrew, but i have a spelling problem in Hebrew to. but how do i improve my English spelling.

i read a lot of English literature: mark twain, Hemingway...

but when ever i wright i always use a dictionary to chack my spelling... and it dosent get any better although i wrght a lot in english. foe exsampel i had to chack the dictionary to know how to spell: although and dictionary and tongue.

so do you have any suggestions?How could i improve my spelling? English of course!?
taking Latin helped me. Also, crossword puzzles.





______________________________

Typical of how narrow minded Answers has become. I answered the question honestly, based on what helped me improve my spelling, and some twerp gave it thumbs down. Now they will probably report me for pointing this out.



I've about had it.How could i improve my spelling? English of course!?
Write down common homophones and learn them - that's the main struggle we and foreigners have.

e.g.

they're

their

there



too

two

to



right

write



check

cheque



license

licence



etc.How could i improve my spelling? English of course!?
Make flash cards of words you can't remember, and go over them several times a day. Consult a dictionary and be sure you have the right meaning.

Write -what you do with a pen or a typewriter.

Wright - it's used as a last name, but not as a verb.

Right - correct.

Check your spelling - not "chack."

example

doesn't

No comments:

Post a Comment