Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do I add words into the spell check dictionary?

This spellchecker is a one size fits all type of thing -- none of us can change it the way you can do it with something like Word.How do I add words into the spell check dictionary?
If you mean the Answers spell check dictionary, you can't add words to it because it is on the web, not on your computer.How do I add words into the spell check dictionary?
Well in Mocrosoft Word, you just right click on the word you want to add, and if it isnt already in the dictionary, there will be an option that says "add" that pops up in the pannel. click it.How do I add words into the spell check dictionary?
I'm assuming you mean on Answers because that is the category you have placed this question in..You can't, you have had to make this page. If they weren't in there, you probably weren't using real words, like slang.

No comments:

Post a Comment