Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why is it that every time i need to spell 'necessary' I need a dictionary?

Oh great this time I didn't need the dictionary...Why is it that every time i need to spell 'necessary' I need a dictionary?
I have taught for 30 years and I still have trouble with absence or is it absense. I think it is because when I write a note home, I am thinking that the student in question is absent of lot of sense. And, don't get me started on words that end in "s" that you make possessive. How are you with the word for what Native Americans wear on their feet?Why is it that every time i need to spell 'necessary' I need a dictionary?
Probably confusion between "c" and "s", which resemble each other phonetically.



Just keep it in your mind: one "c" and two "s"s.
  • christian bookstore
  • coming soon to dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment