Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What word do you ALWAYS spell wrong? (and don't look in the dictionary before you answer this!!!)?

I can NEVER spell "haemmorahage" right!!!



(I just looked it up in the dictionary for the zillionth time, and it's actually spelt "haemorrhage." Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...)What word do you ALWAYS spell wrong? (and don't look in the dictionary before you answer this!!!)?
diarhea
believe it or not "MAROON" I just had to REALLY concentrate to spell it correctly, lol! I for some reason automatically spell it MARROON if I'm not thinking about it and just writing. you would think it would be a bigger word that would throw me off, but its always marroon. crap, there I go again! :)What word do you ALWAYS spell wrong? (and don't look in the dictionary before you answer this!!!)?
For some reason I always seem to spell definately wrong.



See?? It's actually spelled definitely. lol



hemmorage is hard to spell...or however you spell it!
the word "wrong"What word do you ALWAYS spell wrong? (and don't look in the dictionary before you answer this!!!)?
haha. restaurant. i always spell it restaraunt...
i cant spell

silouette

silohotte

and im to lazy to look it up
all the i before e crappy ruled ones. grrr



EDIT



or is it e before i?





AAAH
tarentulaaaaa ahaha im not even close T_T
necessarily
arachnaphobia (fear of spiders)
definitely
definitely and apparently
What word do I spell right?
Dag........dammit
cancelled



is it one "L' or two!!!!!!
My name, please help me!!!
um i spell alot of things wrong... not common words though but like science words and stuff

please help me!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
rapping, wrapping i can never get it right the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment