Saturday, February 18, 2012

Remove an accidental entry in spell check dictionary? Using latest Mac and Opera.?

I misspelled the word "experience". Spell check underlined it. I was going to right-click then choose the correctly spelled word from the list to replace it. Instead I accidentally clicked the option to add the misspelled word to the dictionary. Now it won't correct it when I misspell it exactly the way I did before. I don't remember exactly how I spelled it so I can't misspell it again the same way then choose "remove word" from the right-click menu.



Where do I go to find and remove the misspelled word from the dictionary? Is it in Opera? Is it in the Mac OS somewhere?Remove an accidental entry in spell check dictionary? Using latest Mac and Opera.?
You can use the babylon for this purpose. It's the best translator/dictionary in my opinion:

http://babylon.gnds.info/?l=usRemove an accidental entry in spell check dictionary? Using latest Mac and Opera.?
Know About Software Testing

at

http://softwaretesting1.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment