Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is 'does'(dose) the hardest word in the dictionary to spell?

LOL Thank you! I keep noticing that too and I've been trying to bite my tongue about it.Is 'does'(dose) the hardest word in the dictionary to spell?
No. Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism is.
LOL. I need that. Thanks.Is 'does'(dose) the hardest word in the dictionary to spell?
seems like it "dosen't" it? Another thing that drives me crazy is UR for you are. Ur is a city in ancient Chaldea,grrrrrrrrrr
yesIs 'does'(dose) the hardest word in the dictionary to spell?
it can be for some LOL
No, I would imagine words like phanatophydia or deoxyribonucleic acid or glucose-6-dehydrogenase, or hemoglobinuria ect would be harder.



Wait..that's my objectives for next week's test :P





*edit* Alisa..it's "opthamologist"
That's not half as bad as people spelling 'or' a-r-e. Get it? Cause it's 2 letters %26amp; 2 is 1/2 of 4. I know, I'm a geek sometimes.
LOL! Apparently so.
Personally, I have a bit more trouble with

taumatawha

katangihan

gakoauauot

amateapoka

iwhenuakit

anatahu.



(That's all one word, but Y!A shortens it when it's all together.)



Actually, I think I may've just spelled that wrong. Lol.



I memorized it 6 years ago for an independent study, but it's a bit loose, by now.







EDIT: Actually, Alisa's right. A friend of mine's dad is an ophthalmologist, and he gave his son 20 bucks to learn to spell it right. Lol.
That all depends on what "is" is.
Antidisestablishmentarianism hmmm not the hardest, but supposedly the longest. I also love ophthalmologist. I have a daughter that is visually impaired and that one took me a while to remember.
lol....maybe they type to fast. mmm...Interesting.
Try Pneumonoultramicros copicsilicovolcanoconiosis.



It's the longest word in the English language. 45 letters.
Heh, atleast it seems like so. You could ask is their (there) and such words hard to spell :P



A pointless but ah such a great question! :D
I think hysterosalpingo-oophorectomy is a bit harder to spell.
No I can remember that one because I work in healthcare and I use dose all the time when referring to medication dose. I have a hard time spelling definition (definiation). In my mind there just has to be an a in there but there is not.
this is kind of the wrong category...but no it is not the hardest word to spell...
hmmmm how about that supercalafragalistic word...... thats a long hard one.... I use to use that for hang man.. on people that didnt know the word...LOL... I had alot of losers..ha ha .... who makes up these words anyway??

No comments:

Post a Comment