Saturday, February 18, 2012

OK admit it, who cant use the T9 dictionary on their mobile, and spells all their words the long way.?

For instance to say Home in T9 you would press 4 6 6 3 then whatever you use to change word, meaning 5 button presses.

The long way would be 4 4 6 6 6 then wait 6 6 3 3, meaning 9 button presses with a wait in the middle.OK admit it, who cant use the T9 dictionary on their mobile, and spells all their words the long way.?
Me LOL but I say I prefer to spell the hard way :)
I spell them the long way 'cause it doesn't always come out right!!OK admit it, who cant use the T9 dictionary on their mobile, and spells all their words the long way.?
I am, always have been and always will be a T9er.
i cant text at all! i can type on a computer but not a phone!!!OK admit it, who cant use the T9 dictionary on their mobile, and spells all their words the long way.?
lk i confess iam an t9 addict, hands up
Nope i use short hand and predictitive txt
I admit to not being able to use predictive text.
i can only use t9 way. it take too long for use the normal way
I have the samsung E900 and wen I'm using the t9 it often changes the language input from English to something else and this is wen I'm using regular words not slang terms. Wen this happens I often think i would be better off entering text the long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment