Saturday, February 18, 2012

I bet half of you guys can't even spell dictionary right?

iditios!!!I bet half of you guys can't even spell dictionary right?
roflmfao!!!!! you crack me up!!! What's iditios? Can I have a definition please?
i definitely can spell dictionary better than you can spell "idiots"I bet half of you guys can't even spell dictionary right?
Dictionary.

Idiots.
Dictionary



idiotsI bet half of you guys can't even spell dictionary right?
I am willing to bet your ex-girlfriend couldn't spell dic*k because you didn't have the ability to satisfy her with it! Oh well, maybe you can qualify for disability payments.
i'm not an "iditios"! i'm a jeenyus! :D
Actually, it is "I bet you can't spell dictionary CORRECTLY".
Nice job spelling "idiots"
Dickshunerry!





Oh rats! You're right!
hmm ur asking gay guys to spell a word correctly that has "DIC" in it... and you think we aren't gonna get it right.. that would be like telling you girls you would have trouble spelling double tuna surprise....fagggetttabout it....
Hahahahaahaahahahahah XD

Don't worry,I got it! ;D
i can spell dictionary now...
dictionary :P there, and learn to spell "idiots" right before trying to insult us lol
the word is 'idiots'

and yes, I can

I aced all my spelling tests in elementary school and have a high skill for spelling grammar and vocabulary
Lol your really funny :)
LMAO!



I no. I bet haff ov them can't evin spel.
Whut, I no hoaw tu spall dekshunary. Huhuhu!
Dats da only wurd i hav truble spelin
Yu are wright.
What's that? You want some nachos?
rihgt
lets break it up DIC TION ARY
That aint true, I are smart! lol
Aw... I'm sad.... I'm a smart person! :-(
i bet u cant spell idiots right
Yeah well.. well.. I.. OKAY FINE I CAN'T.


im not that big of a gackazz



i meen com on now



just cuz im blund duznt meen im retirdeded



oh nd u look sexsii in ur pikchure
  • new album releases
  • permit practice test
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment