Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yahoo Reference Dictionary provides English & Spanish. How can I get Yahoo Reference Dictionary in Hebrew?

I have a Bible that uses Hebrew words that uses the English alphabet for the spelling, not the ancient Hebrew lettering. I need to know the pronunciation and meaning of these words. Thanks!Yahoo Reference Dictionary provides English %26amp; Spanish. How can I get Yahoo Reference Dictionary in Hebrew?
Hi Steven,



I would use the site below. In the search box you type specific words to find in the Bible, and then in the drop down box below it you can choose either the KJV with Strong Numbers or the NAS with Strong Numbers. Strong's is a concordance that will tell you what the Hebrew and/or Greek words are for the English word. You can also listen to someone pronounce the words in Hebrew.



Good luck!
  • mymathlab login
  • google chrome extensions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment