Sunday, February 12, 2012

Does the “add to dictionary” feature of spell-check make you feel like God?

I'm birthing words from my mental vagina.Does the “add to dictionary” feature of spell-check make you feel like God?
no, it makes me feel like webster
No, it makes me feel that my spell-check is stupid and I need to teach the frikkin thing English.Does the “add to dictionary” feature of spell-check make you feel like God?
*Adds the word "higglyboosh" *



Mwahahahhaha, bow down to me mere humans! ..



... Nopes, not at all.. *awkward silence*





xx
haha no not really!! was that the answer u were looking for?Does the “add to dictionary” feature of spell-check make you feel like God?
no, just angry at the spell checker. Babby is too a real word
Especially, when I add to the UK version, from the U.S......!!
What I want to know is how come it doesn't know Canadian words as real words, such as toque,poutine eh canuck humidex garburator servieittes ...we are real people and these are real words dammit!...xxx



I'm just waaaay smarter than stupid spell check!
hell yeah,



I make up my own language! Frizzle bowdig!

No comments:

Post a Comment