Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is it okay to delete this from my computer?

I have to delete some things from my computer, i was looking through the programs installed and there is one called "Spelling dictionary support adobe reader 9" it takes up significant space on my computer, would it hurt my computer if i deleted it? would my adobe reader stop working? I'm not really tech savvy and don't want to delete anything by mistake. thanks everyone.Is it okay to delete this from my computer?
I'm surprised it takes up much room, but it shouldn't make much difference. Your PDF files will probably stop spellchecking, and if you are willing to sacrifice that, then go ahead. I can guarentee that it will make no permanent damage to your computer. Worst comes to worst, you can redownload adobe acrobat :)Is it okay to delete this from my computer?
No it won't hurt. You'll just eliminate any spellchecking. I've deleted it myself.

But you should be awful careful like you said. One little thing and bingo, no more computer.

But System Restore would get you back to normal!

.

. You'll find it at: Start%26gt;All Programs%26gt;Accessories%26gt;System Tools%26gt; System Restore.

.But read carefully !! You could delete everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment