Thursday, February 9, 2012

Why does my Outlook dictionary keep changing back to English U.S?

I have set my dictionary to English UK but each time I check my spelling it is set to US English. I selected Tools, Options, Spelling and selected my language. I then closed the application. When it didn't work a second time I restarted my computer. It still keeps showing US English when I check my spelling before I send a mail. Can anyone offer any assistance please? Thank you in advance to any answers.Why does my Outlook dictionary keep changing back to English U.S?
.









Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Regional and Language Options :: Make sure everything under that topic is set to English UK, otherwise some applications (particularly Microsoft' ones) may pick up on that.



Good luck.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment