Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can someone help me find and online dictionary type thing?

Its a dictionary but you could pick which to languages you wanted and you type in the spelling of the word in whatever language you know it in and it translates it into the other language and it also has it on the other side.i cant remember what its called but i cant find it. used it to translate english to japanese. it was an answer to another question i asked but for some reason my question was removed. can any help me?Can someone help me find and online dictionary type thing?
I have also used these "online translators." They aren't very good, but on the rare occasion when I need one, I usually do a Google search on the word "translation" or "translator" and several show up.
  • barometer
  • translate japanese to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment