Friday, January 20, 2012

When writing an essay in class, do you also make horrible spelling errors?

I just can't seem to spell anything. For example, in class today, I had to write an essay and I misspelled so many words like hallucinate and dictionary. I spelled it hulunicate and dicitionary. It only happens when I am writing an essay, It gets very annoying.When writing an essay in class, do you also make horrible spelling errors?
that usually happens when your feeling under pressure so just take a deep breath and relax[: before you start writing close your eyes, take a deep breath and then begin.



and your hallucinating about dictionaries hmmmm.. there is a song by the beatles you may be familiar with [: lucy in the sky with diamonds? hehe i thought i'd add a corny little joke in there for the fun of it and to make you laugh. i hope you enjoyed it as mush as i did haha
I usually don't make a lot of mistakes, and I have to proofread a couple times; my dad is very picky about stuff like that.When writing an essay in class, do you also make horrible spelling errors?
no, i don't usually make spelling errors
No, I was in the Scripps National Spelling Bee.When writing an essay in class, do you also make horrible spelling errors?
Sometimes, if its a timed essays

No comments:

Post a Comment