Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I remove a fake word from MS Word 2007 Dictionary?

I accidentally added the misspelled word "nararator" to the dictionary. When I spell nararator, it says that it's correct. How do I remove nararator from my MS 2007 dictionary?How do I remove a fake word from MS Word 2007 Dictionary?
In Word 2007, click on Office Button | Word Options | Proofing | Custom Dictionaries | Edit Word List. Click on nararator in the list, and click on Delete.



--

garfield-n-odie

Microsoft Word MVP 2005-2009

http://mvp.support.microsoft.comHow do I remove a fake word from MS Word 2007 Dictionary?
You cannot specifically remove word from MS 200 dictionary..............

You need to remove the whole setup MS office by going to control pannel and selecting ADD\REMOVE Programs....

After that you can reinstall MS office to your system....

No comments:

Post a Comment