Monday, January 23, 2012

How do i amend the yahoo dictionary so that words (like my last name) don't show as spelled incorrectly?

My last name has an unusual spelling. If I leave the spell check on when composing an email, yahoo email puts a message after my name saying it's a word that is not found. I just need to add it to a dictionary so that it's considered correct.How do i amend the yahoo dictionary so that words (like my last name) don't show as spelled incorrectly?
You can use the babylon for this purpose. It's the best translator in my opinion: http://babylon.gnds.info/?l=usHow do i amend the yahoo dictionary so that words (like my last name) don't show as spelled incorrectly?
I don't know if you can do that, but another option is when the dictionary says your name is spelled in correct click ignore then it will pass on to the next word.

No comments:

Post a Comment