Monday, January 23, 2012

Is there a word you can never get the spelling right?

I always ponder or check the dictionary before spelling "diarrhoea" and "schizophrenia".Is there a word you can never get the spelling right?
- "Embarrassing"

I always use one R or one S. =/
I just saw a sign with "moccasin" written yesterday, but I'm still not sure if it's supposed to be "mocassin" or not. No, looking at it now, they got it right, didn't they? I got it wrong.Is there a word you can never get the spelling right?
Definetly...



spelling check...Definitely...
There are several words I can't spell. I just substitute another word for it if I can or ask someone. my co-workers are used to this.Is there a word you can never get the spelling right?
"comming" / "coming"
Well...the spelling of INCORRECT is always incorrect!
Not really
Siriusly -_-
Definetely (dammit).
probally

it's spelled probably
'"Receive" - I always spell it: "Recieve", and get the "i" and the "e" mixed up.
supposed
''the" is a difficult one for me
I suck at spelling I once use to think spelling knife was nife
yess
U CAN SAY THAT AGAIN %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; DIARRHEA.....
What more when people have 'verbal diarrhea'.....

HAHAHA.....LOL.....

CHEERS %26amp; HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 TO U...:)
http://www.youtube.com/embed/cTRhrTY_OrY
Yes. I always check my spelling if I'm not sure or a word.
deuces/dueces i always mix up the e and u
  • google translations
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment