Monday, January 30, 2012

Why is it that when I stare into familiar words for a while..the spelling get more and more unfamiliar?

For example, a simple word like Staring..I don't know why but when I stare at it for a while, it is like i don't think that is the correct spelling, even when I look up in the dictionary and confirmed that it is the correct spelling, I still feel that it is wrong..Is this normal?Why is it that when I stare into familiar words for a while..the spelling get more and more unfamiliar?
I think it is common, for one thing you are looking at it slower and in a different way than when you learned it, or when it is in context..

this happens to me and othersWhy is it that when I stare into familiar words for a while..the spelling get more and more unfamiliar?
That happens to me too. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment