Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I remove a word I accidentally added to the Word2007 dictionary?

Yeah I miss-clicked the button and added it to the dictionary instead of changing it to the proper word. Guess I'm a bit drunk. By the way, the word was "ettiquette" (or however the hell you spell it).



Any help appreciated. I'm in no good state to look it up right now, but if I wait until tomorrow I'll probably forget about it and end up spelling etiquette wrong forever. But if I ask a question, I'll remember.How do I remove a word I accidentally added to the Word2007 dictionary?
You can edit the custom dictionary this way:



1. Click the round Office button in the upper-left corner of the window.

2. Click the Word Options button.

3. Click Proofing.

4. Select CUSTOM.DIC. Be careful not to clear the checkbox.

5. Click the Edit Word List button.

6. Find and select the word you want to delete.

7. Click the Delete button.

8. OK out of everything.



Hope that helps.How do I remove a word I accidentally added to the Word2007 dictionary?
Penfold - Lol at "cuntflaps". You Brits sure know how to take stuff in stride. If that show was in the US it would've been censored into oblivion.

Report Abuse

How do I remove a word I accidentally added to the Word2007 dictionary?
what a night out. Hey guys lets get hammered and go crazy on Word 2007. Yeah! then we can play minesweeper til our heads explode. rock on!

or you could go for the ultimate buzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49UakIHb1鈥?/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQw4ixYFW鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment