Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the correct spelling of this word?

I hear this word alot. It sounds like "metsuni" but I'm I've search metsuni in my dictionary and nothing came up. The context it is usually used in is: somebody will be like "what are you looking at?" in Japanese and the other person will reply with what sounds Like "metsuni" it sounds like the meaning of this word is "nothing really" but I want to know the real spelling of the word, since when I search it with this spelling nothing comes up. And if you can tell me the real meaning of the word too please (^-^)What is the correct spelling of this word?
It's "a lot" not "alot". Let's work on the simple English words first, before we worry about those big, complicated Japanese ones.
The word should be "betsuni / 銇广仱銇?" and you're right, it means along the lines of nothing in particular~ ^^What is the correct spelling of this word?
Betsuni, meaning Nothing



Example:



Nani o takuran deru nda?: "What are you up to?"

Betsuni: "Nothing"
oh its BetsuniWhat is the correct spelling of this word?
ui yi xuxtrujtuh

No comments:

Post a Comment