Monday, January 30, 2012

When was the last time you used a dictionary that wasn't online?

Have you ever reviewed the Table of Contents and Symbol directory in a dictionary?

What are the other functions of a dictionary and the advantages to using one, apart from confirming the correct spelling and definition of a word?When was the last time you used a dictionary that wasn't online?
1. Two hours ago.

2. Yes, I have.

3. You can use them as a doorstop.



------------

Am I REALLY the ONLY ONE who read the WHOLE QUESTION?
why is the word dictionary in the dictionary?When was the last time you used a dictionary that wasn't online?
I use an English-Japanese online dictionary every day...

But a real one... uhh... maybe 2 years ago, if school counts.

I don't really think I've used a real one outside of school.
The last time I used a real dictionary was today in fourth hourWhen was the last time you used a dictionary that wasn't online?
The last time I used one was about a month ago.
Honestly, I can't remember.
i can't remember?



:)
5 years ago?
Two months ago. I look up words at random sometimes. It passes the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment