Monday, January 23, 2012

Why can't Yahoo put the word Obama in their spell check dictionary?

He's been President for nearly three years and their stupid spell check program keeps prompting me to change his name to IBM.



WFT yahoo?Why can't Yahoo put the word Obama in their spell check dictionary?
I know!! I hate that!

EDIT: LOL Steve that is hilarious! I wish I would have thought of that!
You can't use the word 'fault' after Obama..that's the problem. Now Bush's fault is OK.Why can't Yahoo put the word Obama in their spell check dictionary?
They recognize the irrelevancy of the name and understand that it will be soon stricken from the vocabulary.
It is considered a naughty word, that's why. :-)Why can't Yahoo put the word Obama in their spell check dictionary?
I've noticed that when I spell "Obama's". I agree they should correct that.
Because they will just have to remove it in 2012 anyway.
Well obviously the spell check on yahoo sucks since you can still spell Obamas name.



I didn't even notice this....this is the least of my worries right now
something that you and I can finally agree on.
I am on u with this one! Why yahoo, why?!
lol



you are right

No comments:

Post a Comment