Monday, January 23, 2012

My PC is very slow... My Outlook Express's English dictionary "Spelling Check" is gone... what can I do??

My PC is very slow... what can I do??

My Outlook Express English dictionary is gone, only French left.. how can I get it back ????

My last question is: How can I add "download" an extra language to my Windows XP ??My PC is very slow... My Outlook Express's English dictionary "Spelling Check" is gone... what can I do??
This doesn't sound good.



1st delete all temporary Internet files, then run a defrag.



I wouldn't attempt loading or changing anything, because if the 1st steps don't improve your performance, your hard drive is cooked.



If this is the case, find a way to back back up anything you wish to keep.



If you need a new PC, make sure you get a minimum of 1MB of RAM. Before you do anything make sure you load anti virus and firewall, and commit to updating, scanning, and defragmenting at least once a week.



Also, make sure your filters and fans are not obstructed, and that the PC is not running hot.



Good luck!
slow PC have so many reasons, it could be that you have so many programms that runs when windows starts, your hard drive is full, your memory is not big enough for the programs that you are running. etc, for me its is a waste of time tracing all this factors. what i would normaly do or advice to someone is to reformat the hard drive and install a fresh copy of windows. most often i find this very effective. because i erases all temporary files that are hard to find, unwanted programs and eventually stuborn virus.



you might also like to spend a bit of a cash put atleast 1gb of memory in your system, operating system like vista uses a lot of resourses at thats vista alone, it does not include the programs you want to install and run. they come cheap now a days (try ebay).



now your outlook express need to be reinstall so it can work properly again.



about the extra language go to microsoft website and look for the language pack that you want and download it.



so to summarise:

鈥?re-format your hard drive install new OS (pref XP PRO).

鈥?Uprage memory 1gb atleast or bigger.

鈥?downlaod language pack from microsoft website.My PC is very slow... My Outlook Express's English dictionary "Spelling Check" is gone... what can I do??
Using a registry cleaner can clean up your computer and then make your computer faster,Why?the reason is that there may be some regsitry errors and remnant,corrupt files and temp files in your computer to cause "computer slow".

Everytime you install and uninstall software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the computer registry.over time, the registry can grow to enormous proportions, especially if the various programs you've installed do not do a good job of deleting and/or updating it's Registry entries.You need to scan and clean your computer with registry cleaner to make it fast.Good Regisry Cleaner will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically!

There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.

http://www.make-computer-faster.com/

You can download and scan your computer for free.
Check http://www.pcoptimizerprodownload.com

With pc optimizer pro you can safely clean, repair and optimize your computer.

It will help improve your system performance.

Good luck!My PC is very slow... My Outlook Express's English dictionary "Spelling Check" is gone... what can I do??
Learn how to clean up your computer and speed up it here:

%26lt;---http://fix-slow-computer.remove-junk.com

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment