Monday, January 23, 2012

How do I make additions ot the Yahoo e mail dictionary, Every time I spell my name it says wrong,?

On Word dictionary ypou can add a word if you use it all the time and it is spelled correctly. My last name is never spelled the same way, Is there a waty to add it to the dictionary as well as a hundred other words and abreveations.How do I make additions ot the Yahoo e mail dictionary, Every time I spell my name it says wrong,?
Sorry, but Yahoo does not support 'personal' dictionary entries. You can try creating your emails in something like Word, that does allow it, spell check them there, then copy %26amp; paste them into your email. This is safer to do anyway, as it means you can save the document and not lose your email if the system crashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment