Monday, January 30, 2012

Why is the internet clogged with such poor spelling?

I am SO tired of reading other people's thoughts when those people can't take the time to spell and punctuate their thoughts correctly!! People- use spellcheck, or use a dictionary! Stop posting words that you can't spell on internet blogs.Why is the internet clogged with such poor spelling?
The reason is outright laziness, the informal style of texting that many of the younger generation feel is a suitable form of communication, and the utterly pathetic state of our education system. I'm more than guilty of letting typos slide, but I know what you mean. Some are so bad you can't even understand what they're trying to ask.
I think Yahoo is conducting a secret government test to find the dumbest person on the planet with access to a computer!



That should be a bumper sticker:



"I am a dumb @sshole who can't spell or punctuate and I give my opinion about things in the anonymity of the Internet"Why is the internet clogged with such poor spelling?
b/c its ezer 4 mst ppl. Just kidding, I actually put effort into spelling things right, it helps in other areas of life, like writing essays.
The reason most of it is done because of umm let me see, texting, and chat and such. YOU KNW LIKE WHEN PEP GET UPSET BOUT CAPS. What ever. Just be glad that things are even getting posted to read.Why is the internet clogged with such poor spelling?
Because there are, apparently, tons of people who has enough will power NOT to get hooked on phonics.



Seriously, I understand. On the top-right corner of the type box, there's a sequence of letters that goes "Check Spelling." Hey, maybe they're too stupid to decipher that message.



Also, the worst is when people tYpE lIkE tHiS. What the hell is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment