Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tonight I have been having a big problem whenever I go to check spelling,the little spinning circle shows up!?

I did not even submit the question, but the little circle says that I cannot go to check spelling after submitting a question, well hells bells I KNOW that, has this ever happened to you, and if it did, what did you do about it? I simply keep a pocket spelling dictionary on my desk, just in case(smile), but it still irks me!!Tonight I have been having a big problem whenever I go to check spelling,the little spinning circle shows up!?
Yes, it happened to me couple of times. I will wait for 2 or 3 minutes. Then i simply click the "preview" icon. Sometimes, i get irritated.



*Never click on cancel icon. Your whole answer will be removed. Happend to me once :D

No comments:

Post a Comment