Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do you study for a spelling bee?

I'm one of five students chosen from our grade level for a national spelling bee. What are ways I can study for this without reading the entire dictionary and memorizing each word?



P.S.: I /am/ an avid reader, and I /am/ good at English. If you need it to be really specific, I'm in the seventh grade.How do you study for a spelling bee?
Check out the link

http://www.spellingbee.com/cwl.shtmlHow do you study for a spelling bee?
Whenever there is a spelling bee held in this area, there is alway a list of words which are given to prospective contestants.You just have to work on the words which are the hardest for you to speell. There is NO other way.How do you study for a spelling bee?
read the dictionary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment