Thursday, January 26, 2012

When do you think Yahoo will put "Obama" in its spell check dictionary?

I mean, every time I type "Obama" it comes up as a misspellingWhen do you think Yahoo will put "Obama" in its spell check dictionary?
Lots of stuff that should be there are not including that. Viet as in Viet Nam should be Vite according to them.



I just checked. Obama is in mine now, too.
It's in the spell check when I write his name. Not sure why it wouldn't work on your computer.When do you think Yahoo will put "Obama" in its spell check dictionary?
No difference.
good question.



hopefully soon.When do you think Yahoo will put "Obama" in its spell check dictionary?
On mine it's already in the dictionary.
When they update the spell checker to include Arabic.
Simple, don't use spell check. It was invented by Hitler (he hated bad spellers).
NO KIDDING! What about all of that hyphenated bull pucky?
Abnormal names aren't dictionary material. Bush has a meaning in English, Obama does not.
Obama



Obama



Obama



Obama



Obama



Nope, it's working for me!!!!!!!!
Huh? If you are typing %26amp;quot:Obama" I believe you are asking for a spell check, whether from Y/A! or any other entity. If you are just putting in Obama, well, this is an unusual first name, as I'm sure the past year has shown, and so, spell check will try to get you to change it to something that is common. I get the spell-check on alot of names that I type in, I don't question the fact that I'm asked to change them to a more typical spelling, I know that spell check is looking for common names as opposed to names that may not fit the dictinary's definition of a common word it has a definition of.
yes,it has happened to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment