Thursday, January 26, 2012

ATHIESTS, you look at dictionary for your spelling, right?

eek eek onga bongaATHIESTS, you look at dictionary for your spelling, right?
No, I use the spell-checker built into FireFox.
Sometimes... but i usually just use spell check if I'm unsure how to spell something.ATHIESTS, you look at dictionary for your spelling, right?
boom boom buk taoooo!!!
Pity you didn't look up how to spell Atheists.ATHIESTS, you look at dictionary for your spelling, right?
I'm naturally a good speller, actually.
oook ooook! erkkkk! oook eek!



And by the way, you might try finding one of the dictionaries. They work, I promise.
nookyular!!!
Yes; as an ATHEIST and as a writer/avid reader, I look at dictionaries quite often. I've always been naturally good at spelling as well.
umm doesn't everyone? what does my religion have to do with it jackas*
Eep ork ooooh ah ah, and that means i love you.
Why do people on R%26amp;S feel the need to single out atheists?



A fellow student once made a wise observation: The only reason a person who have a problem with someone else's sexuality is because they're insecure about their own.



I feel that could very well be applied to having a problem with another person's religion, as well.



That gives me an idea for tomorrow's R%26amp;S questions. %26gt;:-)
No.... Some things just come naturally.
Not usually, but if I forget how to spell a word I'll use a spellcheck.
If I have the slightest doubt about the meaning or usage of a word, I check it out before posting it. If I want to appear even remotely intelligent, I use the spell checker. Nothing will ruin your credibility faster than poor language skills. Those are elementary school subjects. If you can't master them or at least have the sense to make use of services available to present a properly written piece, you certainly can't expect to be taken seriously in other more scholarly discussions.
I can not tell you how many times I use spell check, and if I am unsure of the spelling of a word, I use the 'Net', as it is right underneath the box to write our answers. Spell the word,as you think it is spelled,and then add a question mark, and you are good to go.

Fancy that.
I came, I saw, I asked what the @%26amp;%# you are talking about and why are you wasting R%26amp;S time with it?



PS, Your spelling and grammar are both off.

No comments:

Post a Comment