Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can you add words to the t9 dictionary on the Samsung Sway?

I just got a new phone (a Samsung Sway), and was thrilled to see that I could still text using t9. The only problem is that I can't figure out how to add words to the t9 dictionary. On my old phone, if the word wasn't set in the dictionary, a "spell" option appeared. Sadly, with the Sway, this isn't the case. How do you add words to this phone's t9 dictionary?Can you add words to the t9 dictionary on the Samsung Sway?
the way it works for me is i have to spell the word out with abc or use t9 and partially spell the word then space then backspace and finish spelling the word that way, the next txt i send, the new word comes up if i try and spell itCan you add words to the t9 dictionary on the Samsung Sway?
Sorry. I haven't had the internet for so long. Thank you very much! It works exactly as you said it would. =D

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment