Monday, January 30, 2012

What does milf mean? i cudn't find it in the dictionary. did i get the spelling wrong?

Mom i'd like to f*u*c*k.What does milf mean? i cudn't find it in the dictionary. did i get the spelling wrong?
ADVISORY:I don't recommend doing it to a friends mom or anyone's mom; can create some serious issues man. Basically it means M-MOM, I-I'd or I would, L-Like or like to, F-****. MILF =)What does milf mean? i cudn't find it in the dictionary. did i get the spelling wrong?
haha I have always wanted to see a classic Yahoo Answers question like this.





Mom i'd like to fornicate.What does milf mean? i cudn't find it in the dictionary. did i get the spelling wrong?
Mother I'd Like to Fornicate [with], for the censor-friendly version.
Mom I'd like to F***

No comments:

Post a Comment