Friday, January 20, 2012

Is there any way to remove a word from the spell-check dictionary in Firefox?

OK, so I misspelled a word, and Firefox placed a red line underneath it. I right-clicked on the word, with the intention of clicking on the properly-spelled suggestion, but I accidentally clicked on "Add to dictionary" instead. Now I have a misspelled word in my Firefox dictionary. Is there any way I can remove it?Is there any way to remove a word from the spell-check dictionary in Firefox?
The dictionary seems to be in C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\Dictionaries and should be editable with any text editor (Notepad, Wordpad).



Hope that helps.Is there any way to remove a word from the spell-check dictionary in Firefox?
Here is the Official Firefox doco - has the links you need!



http://kb.mozillazine.org/Dictionaries#U鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment