Friday, January 20, 2012

How do I reset my Firefox spell check dictionary?

I have accidentally added a lot of misspelled words to my dictionary. I want to RESET the dictionary to the default so that it will actually show me those misspelled words again! How can I replace my dictionary with a new one free of errors?! I am using a Mac! Please help!How do I reset my Firefox spell check dictionary?
Not 100% sure this will work on a Mac, but on a PC, I'd try to reinstall the English dictionary this way:



1. Enter some text in a text box in Firefox.

2. Right-click on something and select Languages.

3. Select Add Dictionaries.

4. Find the English (US) dictionary (I'm guessing) and click the Install button.



Hope that helps.



  • the pillars of the earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment