Saturday, January 14, 2012

How can I find the spelling of a word in the dictionary?

if i don't have a dictionary or a computer?How can I find the spelling of a word in the dictionary?
How do you intend to find the spelling of a word in a dictionary without the dictionary? Is this a trick question!!!?



You could always call someone to look it for you. Or if you have internet on your phone you could google it. Or you could try sounding out the letters and hopefully it will be correct.



I think this is a trick question. A dictionary without a dictionary?
stupid answers

Report Abuse

How can I find the spelling of a word in the dictionary?
Go to the library. It has both.
discontentedness



is a wordHow can I find the spelling of a word in the dictionary?
Look up in 'wikipedia'. You can find all words there.

No comments:

Post a Comment