Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can I use a dictionary on the GED essay?

I did not pass my essay, on the GED essay part of the exam.

i was wondering maybe I can bring a dictionary to the test.



I think the main reason why i Field is because of spelling mistakes if any one

knows, if i can take a dictionary with my in to the test it will help me A lot...



also if you have any Suggestion, how maybe I can pass this test please help me?Can I use a dictionary on the GED essay?
I don't know what state or county you are in so I can't tell you what the rules are. They vary by school jurisdiction. You will need to check the web site of your local school district. If it's not on the web site they will have a phone number to call.



That said, in general you may not take a dictionary to the test. I took the GED in Maryland and we were not allowed any outside material. I would suggest a book or class on remedial spelling at assist you. Your district should have some classes available to help you.



Not to insult you, but there are a number of books like 'Spelling for Dummies' and 'English Grammar for Dummies' that may help you.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment