Friday, January 20, 2012

What are some Spelling Bee books, and dictionaries, I could use?

I have this spelling bee coming up, and I want to know a couple books, with tips and all that, and dictionaries, that might help. Like spelling bee dictionaries. PLEASE help me!!!What are some Spelling Bee books, and dictionaries, I could use?
Well, usually for spelling bees they give you a list of the words you are to use a few weeks before the bee, but if they didn't give one to ya...





You could always go here:



http://www.merriam-webster.com/





And look at random looking words or anything ya don't already know. Honestly, if they didn't give you anything to work with it isn't that fair of a spelling bee, but I guess you could always just.. do your best or something. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment