Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do I edit the dictionary program that checks the spelling on my computer?

Hi, I need to know where and how I can edit the dictionary program that checks the spelling in my computer because I added a word which was spelt wrongly to my dictionary which checks the spelling in my computer and I want and need to remove it from the dictionary program in my computer.



Please help me solve my current problem.



Thanks.How do I edit the dictionary program that checks the spelling on my computer?
You don't say what dictionary your using so this is going to be hard to answer.



If its MS word, do this

On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Spelling %26amp; Grammar tab.

Click Custom Dictionaries.

Select the dictionary you want to edit. Make sure you do not clear its check box.

Click Modify.

To delete a word, select it in the Dictionary box, and then click Delete.

To edit a word, delete it, and then add it with the spelling you want.How do I edit the dictionary program that checks the spelling on my computer?
Tools%26gt;Options%26gt;Spelling%26amp;Grammar%26gt;Custom Dictionaries%26gt;Modify:

Type the word in again, select it then press delete.



:0).How do I edit the dictionary program that checks the spelling on my computer?
Hi, did you mean in Microsoft office such as Microsoft word ?



I assume that your problem was in Microsoft word



Simply follow this step



1. within Microsoft word, select Options from the tools menu;

2. from options dialog, navigate to Speling and Grammar;

3. select the option you want



Good luck



Danish

IT news and Technology update

http://newsonit.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment