Friday, January 20, 2012

How do I add words the Yahoo email spell check dictionary?

Every time I run a spell check on a Yahoo email message that I intend to send, it flags my name as being misspelled. I would like to be able to add my name (and other names/words as well) to the spell check dictionary to avoid this inconvenience.How do I add words the Yahoo email spell check dictionary?
Short answer: You CAN'T!!!

Adding words is not an option in the Yahoo! spell checker.



However, if you use Mozilla Firefox, you can install dictionary extensions in many different languages and add to them just by right-clicking and selecting "Add to dictionary" or "Languages" %26gt; "Add to dictionary", depending on the context.How do I add words the Yahoo email spell check dictionary?
This is exactly what I wanted to know, but the 1 answer should be totally unacceptable by YaHoo pell checker mail. Short answer: "You can't"



Why can't YaHoo search MS Word spell checker or allow additions for known correct spellings?

Report Abuse

How do I add words the Yahoo email spell check dictionary?
You would have to type your message in a word document on your desktop, spell check it and then cut an paste THAT into your e-mail message that you want to send.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment