Friday, January 20, 2012

What word, in the dictionary, is spelled incorrectly? There's a bet with my cousin?

if I could find any words in the dictionary that are spelled incorrectly, he'll give me $10. So what word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly.What word, in the dictionary, is spelled incorrectly? There's a bet with my cousin?
the word incorrectly !!!
go to an america dictionary and find the word colour it will be spelled color(the american way) and vice versa.



the word incorrectly is spelled incorrectly in the dictionary.What word, in the dictionary, is spelled incorrectly? There's a bet with my cousin?
GO TO THE OLD WEBSTER VERSION.



It has a few misspelled words. If you have access to it, anyways.
I know that the word Gullible can`t be found in the dictionary.What word, in the dictionary, is spelled incorrectly? There's a bet with my cousin?
incorrectly!
i think yer gonna owe yer cousin $10

No comments:

Post a Comment