Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dew ewe look up words in the dictionary four there spelling oar how they鈥檙e properly used in a sentence?

I鈥檓 just curious is all鈥?/div>
  • 3 years ago
  • Report Abuse
Dew ewe look up words in the dictionary four there spelling oar how they鈥檙e properly used in a sentence?
Know....I dnt
wow..your smart..are you a spelling bee champion or something cause you can spell..seriouslyDew ewe look up words in the dictionary four there spelling oar how they鈥檙e properly used in a sentence?
*shudders*

Oh, Timmy. I never knew you were so good with your language skills,or tongue. Can I borrow your tongue. Maybe some of it will rub off on me.
what is a dictionary ?Dew ewe look up words in the dictionary four there spelling oar how they鈥檙e properly used in a sentence?
You obviously don't do that, for either of those reasons.
OMG LOL ROFL WIWLIAABMBTMT





(When I was little I ate Ajax because my brother told me to.)
Eye don't relli no, what do yoo thenk? -shrugs-
Spelling :) . thats what i do lol.
know, knot really =D
I don't, but it's very clear that you do. Bravo. More people should make the effort.
dats wat spll cheekr is foar
knot at aul
neyvr!



Wy wud eye due dat?
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment