Friday, January 20, 2012

Check spelling - does anyone take any notice? bad spelling even simple words . Cannnot spell -use dictionary

Yes. You might want to spell "cannot" right.



Plus your grammar is atrocious and those words aren't even a proper sentence.Check spelling - does anyone take any notice? bad spelling even simple words . Cannnot spell -use dictionary
Maybe people just have a lot of "typos", like the three "n's" in your "cannot"
well at least people try and that's more the i can say for some people.Check spelling - does anyone take any notice? bad spelling even simple words . Cannnot spell -use dictionary
D'you ever get the feeling that you really wish you hadn't bothered ! ! !

I agree totally with your sentiments but...... ! ! !
Whooo arrre yyyou tooo judggge Iii Stuttttter.Check spelling - does anyone take any notice? bad spelling even simple words . Cannnot spell -use dictionary
your question looks like a simple typo, but it really drives me nuts when you cant even understand the question because the spelling and grammar is so bad you think its another language. not necessary with the spell checker
Yes, people notice. If they're just making a comment of Britney's hair or who's banging who, people aren't really bothered. If someone's trying to make a serious point, on politics for example, people pick up on it then and it becomes an issue.
yes... You need to learn how to form sentences and how to spell.....
Spelling becomes more critical as you start to use it in work situations. Computers do not solve the problem and lots of people in our field - engineering - find their careers limited by their inability to write reports that use correct spelling and grammar.

I suggest, you learn to spell.
I'll bet you're cringeing now!But,to answer your question.People will only check their spelling if they feel they need to.If someone thinks they've spelled (spelt?) a word correctly,then they won't check it.
It does get noticed, but, I don't read too much into it unless it's really atrocious. I go mad typo when I try and write fast.

I have to go back about three times and proof read it and I still leave mistakes. Sometimes I go back 4 or 5 times and edit a post because I keep finding mistakes. My problem is, I'm lame. I go back and read something I wrote, and I hear what I intended to write in my head, and don't even notice missing words. That, and the old age, brain gone thing. I've been getting dyslexic, transposing s-d, m-n, and several other key combinations. It's maddening, when you are aware of it, and still can't stop it. So at least cut us old geezers some slack, I don't know what those other peoples problem is. { : %26gt;P

Scott
I notice mis-spelled words
chil owt
try poetry and perform it!
It depends just how self-important and patronising I'm feeling.



If it means you are not understood I think it is a problem. Nurses getting bowls and bowels mixed up (very common) can be rather an issue.
Bad spelling can be rectified in seconds,,,I`ve seen question here that have been written in "text talk" and phonetically spelt,,not a good way to go if you want to be taken seriously by the rest of the world,,
People will react to your abysmal spelling, misplaced punctuation and lack of written coherence, so YES --

it does matter. Proofread your stuff and learn where to

place an apostrophe.
  • apa 6th edition
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment